jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Diary Entry

Dear diary

20th August

Today I had to go to school even that i didnt wanted to go and I was punished by a teacher because I hadded a fight with another classmate and I didnt obey the teacher when he told me to stop fighting, instead I keep fighting with my partner.When I came home I went to beg some people for money because I wanted to help my parents to buy food and my education.And I only earned five penns from some good people that wanted to help me because they said that I was so poor that they gave me money to buy candy and sweets. Tomorrow I have to go to school again but I dont want to go because I know that I will get punished again and Im going to learned nothing except for how to punish.. I think I will tell my mom that I am sick and try to appear sick and vomit. I am not going to school tomorrow. I hope my mother will believe my big lie.Now I will go est something with my parents ,I hope its somethig good like eatable food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario