jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

Letter

                                                                                                                                        6th March

Dear cousin:

This year I have done quite a lot new stuff. Like sports, excercise and going on Holidays. Making a lot to make my life a little bit better. I think you should too.

First, I went on vacation to Orlando.There, I walked quite much by walking in Disneyland, walking by every park. I ate healthy, because we take fruit with us that the hotel gift us.Then I came and ride bycicles with my friends. Since the morning to the afternoon. Also now I walk home from schol every day. I plan on keep doing it adn also improve at sports. And to keep my grades up and study a lot.

Well that was everything I wanted to tell you. What would you doto get better at sports? Or to be more healthy? I would realy want to know about you and your plans for this year

                                                                                  Sincerely:
                                                                                           Kiyoshi Shinya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario