lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Task 1

April 7th

Dear Auntie Alice:

I am writing this letter to tell you some important things.

First, I am going to go to London with the others because we are acompanying Dinah in a Computer Brain Competition. Dinah is a little bit worried beacause she is thinking about mom"s feelings, even though she will do her best to try to win it. we are going as SPLAT. SPLAT is an organization that we created to help the other kids and now we hang out everyday to talk and have fun.

I hope you understand the purpose of this letter and I wish you goodness and my best wishes.

                                                                      Sincerelly
                                                                                       Kiyoshi Shinya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario