jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

Technology story

So after an exhausting day on France, we were about to get in the elevator o the Eiffel Tower. Well, at least to the highest place possible and then we will start walking.

I was so excited. I've been waiting all day for this moment. I was a little bit worried because I had left my camera on the hotel room and I had no cellphone. I knew Mark had his cellphone with him, so he would be able to take the photos.

We got into the elevator and half way to the top, it stopped. I freaked out. I got close to Mark and started praying for it to work. I was about to scream when the lights turned on again and the elevator continued its path.

We finally got to the top. I didn't even wanted to go down again but I knew I had to. The moment Mark took the photograph of us at the top of the Eiffel Tower, the cellphone ran out of battery. I was so mad that I couldn't believe it. After all that we went through to get ther, we weren't going to have a memo.

Mark told me to calm down and so I did.
We went back again and luckily the elevator didn't stopped again.

The moment we got to land, I bent on my  knees and started kissing it. I was finally reliefed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario