jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

Technology Story

So after an exhausting day on France, we were about to reach the top of the Eiffel Tower. Well, at least to the highest point for people to go.
I was so excited. I've been waiting all day for this moment. I was a little bit worried because I left my camera on the hotel room and I had no cellphone. I knew Mark had his cellphone with him so he would take the photograph we needed.
After reaching the top, I asked Mark to take me the photograph so he took his cellphone and got ready to take it. The cellphone suddenly fell from his hand and slip towards the side and fell of the Eiffel Tower.
He was shocked. He almost throw himself off the tower to catch it. But obviously he did not.
By the time we got to the ground we saw it and a  least it didn't fell on somebody's head or something. It was destroyed completely.After all this we just went to a store and looked for someone who could fix it and we really spent all the afternoon trying to find someone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario