viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Rationale TKaM Written Task

This written task relates to my study of the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird". As it also relates to the structure of a formal letter. In this text, I considered the part one of the book and took the position of a character to express a specific tone, the anxiousness.
The anxiousness of a dad and her daughter for the first day at school.
I have learned about african american context in the U.S. at the 1930's. About racism and segregation of black people.
I have written a formal letter because it can express feelings, given that I can take some character's positions and include her and his experiences through the novel.
My letter tries to show and express a character's situation. This way I can show my understanding of the text and vocabulary, while also using what I have learned in this english course.
This written task about Scout and Atticus Finch, explains their concerns and anxiousness that they feel, while intending to look authentically, given the use of context and vocabulary from the time. This makes for a better understanding of the reader. It also appeals to emotions, however it also includes facts form the book, so it makes for a more complete text.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario